[SUBW-A] VS&M Walks Register

David Noble dnoble at ozemail.com.au
Mon Apr 3 00:31:21 AEST 2000

Hello all walkers

I am compiling a walks register for "Volleys, Scunge and Mac". This will
be a list of SUBW trips that went in 1999 that were organised as club
trips (not private trips). Please can you consult your memories and
diaries (or electronic organisers) and send me the following:

Date/s of the trip, type of trip (eg walk, canyoning, ski tour, bike
trip) and where it went to, leader/organiser

I already have the dates etc for the trips that I have been on - and can
email that list to people if they need help with dates.

Otherwise - VS&M is nearing completion as far as the gathering of
articles is concerned. (Alex - how is your article going?)

Dave

--
David Noble
dnoble at ozemail.com.au