[SUBW][SUBW-A] VS&M Walks Register

Louise de_Beuzeville luisitadb at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 13:04:25 AEST 2000

Dear Dave, Dave, Dave, Matt, Nessie, Penny and anyone else who wants to
come,

I think we should have dinner in the thai place we used to all go to last
year as a special thing rather than seeing Nessie in crowded bar italia with
a whole bunch of people who don't know her.

What do you reckon?

LouLou

PS Wally, I forgot to join you up!