[SUBW-A] Walk on saturday

Anthony Dunk ajd at aaoepp.aao.GOV.AU
Tue Apr 4 10:41:24 AEST 2000

There doesn't seem to be anything on the walks program for this weekend...

Anyone interested in a day-walk on Saturday at Mill Creek in Dharug NP ?

I had in mind the 11 km Mill Creek circuit track with a possible extension
to reach the Eastern Commission Track and visit Floyd's Trig (about 2km
off-track ridge walking, and a few more kms on a 4WD track). The Mill Creek
circuit itself heads out along a ridge and returns beside a bubbling brook.

Transport would be provided by me with pick up at Hornsby railway station.
Send me an email or phone if interested.

Anthony.
9372 4886 (W)
4322 5453 (H)