[SUBW-A] SUBW Gear

Richard Wood rwood at student.usyd.edu.au
Thu Apr 6 20:31:24 AEST 2000

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to go through all the SUBW gear this Sunday to check the
condition of the gear and also to see what we have and what is missing. If
anybody who lives close by would like to come and give me a hand it would
be appreciated. It would also be a good time for people to see what gear is
available to borrow, and to borrow or return gear. I'll probably be over at
HK Ward from about 2pm.

On the same note, if anyone currently has borrowed gear, could you please
email me what you have so that I can check the records and make sure all
the gear is accounted for.

Cheers.

Richard Wood.
(02) 95653254