[SUBW-A] Coastal Trips within your range

Joseph Yong heat2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 01:32:47 AEST 2000

Hi guys & gals,

Over summer, I covered much of the coastal areas up
North and down South of Sydney by foot and took the
opportunity to design a website for those who are
interested to get to beaches in Sydney by public
transport.  The URL is:

http://www.sydneybeach.bizland.com

There are some good but short walks along the coast,
especially up North.  These are some great
opportunities for those who wanted an easy escape for
a couple of hours, especially over the weekend and
enjoy the nice views of the coastal areas.

Check it out yourself and let me know if this is a
good idea for beginners to start off with.

Cheers!

Joseph