[SUBW-A] The Budawangs for Easter

Roger Butler R.Butler at lake.com.au
Mon Apr 17 09:36:57 AEST 2000

Hi all,

I'm taking a trip down to the Budawangs for the five days of Easter and have
a couple of spots still free.  We'll drive down on Friday morning and either
car shuffle from Sassafras to Wog Wog or just park at Sassafras and walk in
via Quilty's Mountain.  We'll see the sights of Hidden Valley and the Valley
of the Monoliths during the trip and aim to finish around lunchtime on Anzac
Day.

It'll be a easy to medium sort of trip for those who are used to overnight
walks.  Reply to this email or give me a call on 9300 0789 (H) to know more.

Roger.