[SUBW-A] trip

adeb0232 at mail.usyd.edu.au adeb0232 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Thu Apr 27 17:13:27 AEST 2000

Hi all

Please don't get pissed off at me but this is not
a trip announcement but please read on.

To try to solve some of the problem of unwanted
stuff being posted on the email list (because
apparently it is now moderated) I will compile a
list of everyones name and email address because
as far as I know such a list doesn't exist (I know
about the mailing list but it isn't always
possible to tell who the address belongs to from
that list).

If you want your name on the list please respond
to this email with your name (and alias, if you
have one and phone number, if you want) in the
subject box and I will collect everyones name and
email addresses and compile the list. I will then
post the list back to both "subw-announce" and
"subw" mailing lists and who ever wants to can
copy it for future reference.

Please don't reply to this email by saying just
hit the reply button when you want to email
someone directly because if you're anything like
me you will have accidentally deleted the email
you want to respond to.

Alex Debono