[SUBW][SUBW-A] Bushwalker's Ball

Louise de_Beuzeville luisitadb at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 17:40:05 AEDT 2000

OK Slackers.

According to Sally, the ad below has not drawn much interest from the club
members. What, are you long time members too old and decrepit to come along
for a bit of fun. We always had fun when I was young!!

And if the oldies (yeah, I'm talking to the likes of youse guyses Roger,
Ashley, Ted etc) are too boring to come along, what about the newer members?
It isn't any fun with 5 people, but it's loads of fun with a dozen. (Or at
least 13!). Now if you're all too dull to come, I'm going to sit with the
Span table. At least they have lots of single blue eyed boys in the 25-35
year age range! (At least Sally and Sue and I found one!)

LouLou

PS And save the smart arsed "Oh do you promise?" responses from the likes of
Dylan. It's too predictable.