[SUBW-A] Trip Report: Lockley's Pylon - Blue Gum Forest

Joe Li yli at gmp.usyd.edu.au
Sun Apr 28 18:43:43 AEST 2002

Trip Report: Lockley's Pylon - Blue Gum Forest

Party: Kimberley Beattie, Giuseppe Nicastro, Helen Rea, Greg Smith, Danny
Yee, et Moi.

We went to Lockley's Pylon and Blue Gum Forest.  It was beautiful.

:-)

*** Note about basic etiquette.... :-(

I had to turn away about five people this weekend because of limited car
spaces.  However with a couple of no-shows we actually had car spots for 2-3
more people, who could have enjoyed a beautiful day out in the bush...

It is really inconsiderate to subscribe to a trip and just don't show up.
If you need to cancel last minute a simple phone call would be appreciated
so the party did not have to wait for you to turn up and more people could
go out to the bush.  I thought this was too basic an etiquette to even
mention in this club.  But obviously not.  So next time if you cannot make a
trip, call the trip leader.  It's simple and can make the day for several
people.

Cheers,

--
Joe Li be my name