[SUBW-A] Walk 9-10 Feb added to program

Marcelle Gannon marcelle.gannon at altium.com.au
Fri Feb 1 09:13:13 AEDT 2002

I've added a new walk to the program - a walk to Ettrima Gorge on the 9-10
Feb.

Details:

A weekend walk in the Ettrima Gorge area, near Bungonia. Leaving Friday
night (this is not negotiable as it is about a 3-hour drive). It's a fairly
full-on, offtrack walk, with beautiful rocks, cliffs and crystal-clear deep
pool swimming. A long and steep descent to begin with, along the Gorge, then
a long climb out. Some bush-bashing will be involved and there is an
excellent swimming hole at the bottom.

Email your interest or call me on 0409 799 095 as soon as possible.

Marcelle.