[SUBW-A] Canyoning this Weekend (9-10 Feb 02)

David Noble dnoble at ozemail.com.au
Wed Feb 6 23:24:08 AEDT 2002

Hi

I will (hopefully - weather permitting!) - be canyoning this weekend. It
is a trip organised with Andrew Valja to have a look for a few new
canyons in the Wolgan area - from the Newnes Plateau.

The creeks we will be looking at have a very small catchment - so should
not be in flood. It will be an exploratory trip - so is only suitable
for experienced and fit canyoners.

There is space on the trip for one or two more. Contact me if interested
(email, or phone - 9560 5973(home) or 0416 230 170 (cellphone). The trip
will be leaving on Saturday morning and we will be camping near the car
on Saturday night.

Also - I plan to go canyoning the following weekend as well - but
probably doing more standard type canyons.

Dave
--
David Noble
dnoble at ozemail.com.au