[SUBW-A] Call for trips for the walks program

Marcelle Gannon marcelle.gannon at altium.com.au
Fri Feb 22 11:49:20 AEDT 2002

Hi all,

O'Week is fast approaching and it would be good for the new members if there
are lots of walks on the walks program.  I'm looking especially for
beginner-level daywalks, overnight walks and canyoning trips.  Some harder
walks would also be useful for filling out the program so the new members
can see how active the club is.  I'll also be distributing the walks program
at the first slide night of the year (probably the 6th March) and there will
be many new members there too.

Don't be concerned if you haven't led a trip before.  If you are keen to run
a trip but don't feel confident leading it, then I can find someone to help
you lead it, while you can do all the organisational work beforehand.  As
walks secretary, it's my job to help you get your trip up and running, and
to help you make it a successful trip.

Expecting lots of replies soon ...

Marcelle.