[SUBW-A] Rogaine, 23-24th March

Marcelle Gannon marcelle.gannon at altium.com.au
Mon Feb 25 09:41:58 AEDT 2002

Hi all,

The NSW Rogaining association is holding a rogaine on the 23-24th March.
It's a 15 hr in 24 hour event, so you don't have to stay up all night.  No
experience is necessary to enter the event.  I can show you basic compass
skills beforehand and there will be plenty of other inexperienced
participants having a go.  Teams are 2-5 people.  The event will be held
near Hornsby, and teams are 2-5 people. The entry fee is $45 adults, $35
students and you also need to join the NSWRA - for a year this is $13.

Entries close on the 14th March.  You can enter online or I can put a
collection of entries in if you tell me a few days beforehand.  I'm looking
for a partner, preferably one with some navigation experience.

Marcelle.