[SUBW-A] Trip Report: Canyoning Sun 24th

Richard Wood rwood at Physics.usyd.edu.au
Mon Feb 25 16:39:42 AEDT 2002

Canyoning Sunday 2th February.

Party Members: Jan Hu, Chantel Chong, Loren Beaman, me.

We ended up doing North Bowens, and since we (or maybe it was just me..)
didn't want to miss any of it, we did the whole thing, and it turned out
to be a pretty long day, ie we didn't finish till just before 7. but it
was good- with a couple of decent rock jumps, an abseil or two or maybe
even three, some tricky downclimbs, and about 10000 yabbies.