[SUBW-A] o-week, info evening and funding

adeb0232 at mail.usyd.edu.au adeb0232 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Mon Jan 28 16:34:58 AEDT 2002

Hi all

Firstly a quick reminder about O-week (or O-couple of days) coming up from
Wednesday the 28th of Febuary to Friday the 1st of March. We will be needing
volunteers to help run our SUBW stand so if you think you will be available
during this period, please let me know.

Now just some general club info that not everyone may be interested in. The
union will be having a club info evening on the 21st of Febuary and two people
from the club have to attend. Its at 6pm, so if anyone thinks they may be able
to join me I will appreciate it.

Finally, we have received our funding allocation for the year and it is $1200
plus $500 allocated on a 1:1 basis (i.e. for every one dollar we spend the union
will contribute another dollar). This is about half of what we applied for but
it is still pretty good.

Ok thats it, happy walking.

Alex