[SUBW-A] mtb trip report- 9 March

adeb0232 at mail.usyd.edu.au adeb0232 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Tue Mar 12 16:48:07 AEDT 2002

Trip Report- Faulconbridge Ridge, Saturday 9 March
Party- David Carmichael, Siobhan Toohill, Alex Debono

We went for a short ride out along Faulconbride Ridge which was nice and flat
with some water bars for interest. After admiring the spectacular view from the
lookout we headed down to the Grose River for a swim. The walking track went
through a nice little rain forest gully and ended up at a fantastic little
swimming hole. After a few hours by the water we headed back to the bikes and
back out to the train station.

A very relaxing trip.

Alex