[SUBW-A] auc rogaining

adeb0232 at mail.usyd.edu.au adeb0232 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Thu Mar 14 11:25:14 AEDT 2002

hi all
just forwarding this about the auc rogaining champs coming up
alex

Hi all,

    We want to spread the word about the eastern
    university rogaining championships (April 27-28 2002 - approx 90 mins south
    of canberra)

    information about the
    event including circular 1 can be found on our club website at
    http://www.clubs.mq.edu.au/macbushwalk/rogaining/2002champs.htm

    Rogaining is a top sport and involves teams of 2-5 people getting out into
    the bush to find check points that are marked on your map.

    The fact that it is also a regional invitational event means that students
    from ANY university across Australia can participate (please note that to
    qualify as a university team all team members must be from the same
    university).

    Regards

    Bronwyn Lawton
    Vice President