[SUBW-A] AUC Rogaining/ Aus Champs

Richard Wood rwood at Physics.usyd.edu.au
Mon Mar 25 11:00:55 AEDT 2002

Hi everyone,

Just in response to Marcelle's last email, the Aust. University Champs are
being held along with the Aus Champs on the 27-28th April just south of
Canberra.

The Rogaine is a 24hr one, and there are categories for Mens, Womens and
Mixed. The whole team must be uni students from the same uni to enter the
uni division.

There's a lot more info here
http://www.clubs.mq.edu.au/macbushwalk/rogaining/champs.htm
If you have no idea what rogaining is, it also gives an overview.

We are also a bit late, and we have to register anyone interested by this
Wednesday!
Thus if anyone wants to enter, please reply, and let us know you're fitness
and how competitive you want to be, so that suitable teams can be formed.
Generally we have the full range of people, from people going out to win,
to people going for a leisurely stroll, so don't be put off!
If there are people who don't go to uni who want to enter the AUS champs,
and need a partner, let us know, and we'll try to help find a match.

Don't forget for uni entries - we must know by Wednesday morning.

cheers,
richard