[SUBW-A] Practice navigation day Saturday 18th May

Marcelle Gannon marcelle.gannon at altium.com.au
Wed May 1 09:55:21 AEST 2002

Hi all,

I'm running a practice navigation day on Saturday 18th May.  Everyone is
invited, from beginner walkers to experienced navigators.  The day will
involve some instruction in basic map reading and navigation skills, then
several practice exercises.  I haven't determined the location yet - at the
moment I'm looking at Landsdowne Park or Kurrajong.  Please tell me if you
have a car you are willing to take because neither place is all that close
to transport.  There's no limit to the number of people who can come.

If anyone would like to come on a practice-practice navigation day on the
12th May (Sunday) then contact me - I'll be going out checking out the
locations and picking out some landmarks.

There's a 6 hour rogaine on the 16th June - the perfect place to try out
your new navigation skills.  Entry details are at www.nswrogaining.org.

Call me on 9519 0628 (H) or 0409 799 095 (M) if you have any queries.

Marcelle.