[SUBW-A] Barrington Tops - June Long Weekend

Schmelitschek, Cameron (Sydney-LIU) Cameron.Schmelitschek at LibertyInternational.com
Tue May 21 20:07:17 AEST 2002

I've added a new trip to the list - I plan to spend the long weekend in
Barrington Tops NP.  The route hasn't been decided, so besides the Junction
Pools, Aeroplane Hill etc plateau area does anyone know of another part of
the park that could be suitable for a two and a half day walk?  We will
drive up on Friday night.

My walks are never difficult so if you have some overnight walking
experience (but more importantly the gear for overnight walks) then come
along to what is a lovely area.

Cheers,

Cameron