[SUBW-A] Trip this weekend

Richard Wood rwood at Physics.usyd.edu.au
Tue May 21 21:02:43 AEST 2002

Hi all,

i've got a free weekend this weekend, and hence am keen to go on a trip
somewhere. I haven't thought far enough ahead to think of what, but i'm
contemplating either a two day walk of fairly hard standard, a two day
mountain bike trip, or a combination of the two. If you are interested in
any of these options, or have any suggestions let me know. I'm thinking
Blue Mountains/Wild Dogs, but could be fairly easily dissuaded to somewhere
else.

cheers,
richard

ps - an option may be the Blackheath to Mittagong (or alternatively Picton)
ride in either two days or 24 hours, depending on how much of a challenge
is desired, and how much gear we want to take. its about 160km i think..
interested?