[SUBW-A] Re: [SUBW] Trip this weekend

Richard Wood rwood at Physics.usyd.edu.au
Thu May 23 16:03:39 AEST 2002

just confirming that i'm planning to do the blackheath to mittagong ride on
Saturday, and would appreciate a bit of company if someone would like to
join me.
plan is to leave (very) early on saturday morning, and hopefully get to
Mittagong for the last train back to sydney.