[SUBW-A] Walk this Sunday - Lower Grose River

Anthony Dunk AnthonyD at rocketmail.com
Mon May 27 13:17:08 AEST 2002

Hi all,

Following the previous adventurous venture into Burralow Creek and the
Grose a few months ago, I'd like to do an easier walk down to the Grose
and upstream along the route of the old 1800's Engineers Track
(http://info.mountains.net.au/history/engineers.htm).

The route will be from Gross Vale lookout down the fire trail to the
river, upstream along the river for a few kms looking for signs of the
survey track, returning via the scenic pass at the Gross/Burralow
junction that we used last time.

It should be a relatively easy walk with great scenery. Some off-track
walking along the river bank is likely.

I'll be driving through Hornsby at 9am on Sunday and can pick people up
from there or Richmond railway station. Email me if interested.

Cheers,
Anthony.
0409 225453 (M)