[SUBW-A] June Long Weekend Walk - Red Rocks

David Noble dnoble at ozemail.com.au
Mon May 27 17:51:10 AEST 2002

Hi

On the June long weekend - I will be doing a three day medium walk
visiting some of the tops above Newnes in the Wolgan Valley. This walk
will be concentrating on some of the best scenic features of the
Northern Blue Mts - but it will involve some rock scrambling - over
pagodas and through small (dry) canyons. Some of this rock scrambling
will be exposed - but it will be all fairly easy.

We will probably leave for Newnes on the Friday night. Some water will
need to be carried for part of each day - but hopefully not too far.

High camps should ensure excellent photographic opportunities.

If interested in going - then contact me - by email or phone (9560
5973(h) or 0416 230 170) - well before the middle of next week so we can
(hopefully) organise transport. Cars will be needed to get to Newnes.

Dave

David Noble
dnoble at ozemail.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dnoble