[SUBW-A] Walk this Sunday - Grand Canyon near Blackheath

Mal McLeod m.mcleod at chem.usyd.edu.au
Mon Sep 2 08:09:16 AEST 2002

Hi All,

I am planning a walk near Blackheath this Sunday 8th September. The walk
will feature spectacular views of the Grose Valley from Govetts Leap and
include a stoll through the beautiful Grand Canyon. The walk will be on
trails and suitable for someone of reasonable fitness. Expect some
strenuous climbing both up and down.

If you are keen to come please email me by Thursday. Please provide a
contact home or mobile phone number and let me know if you will can provide
transport on the day. I will contact participants on Thursday with further
details.

cheers,

Mal.

Dr Malcolm McLeod