[SUBW-A] Royal National Park daywalk Sunday 22nd September

Marcelle Gannon marcelle.gannon at altium.com.au
Fri Sep 13 13:47:36 AEST 2002

Hi,

I'm running a daywalk to the Royal National Park next Sunday.  I'll
determine a definite plan by the start of next week, but the plan at the
moment is to meet at a train station in or near the park at about 10am, and
to go on an easy walk that will have good swimming opportunities. Beginners
are most welcome to come.

I will be limiting the numbers so please tell me as soon as possible if you
are interested.  Email me or phone 9519 0628.

Marcelle.