[SUBW-A] Reminder - Bushdance tomorrow night

Marcelle Gannon marcelle.gannon at altium.com.au
Thu Sep 19 09:19:27 AEST 2002

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the Confederation of Bushwalking Clubs' annual
bushdance is on tomorrow night.  We'll be meeting outside the Petersham Town
Hall (cnr Fisher & Crystal St) at 7:30pm.  We have at least 10 SUBW members
attending at the moment, so if you come along you won't be on your own.  The
theme is 'Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the Confederation of Bushwalking
Clubs' - if you can think of something to dress up in that's great ... the
rest of us were thinking of just going in the usual bushdancing wear -
comfortable casual clothes, nothing too warm because it's very active and
you will get quite hot.  Remember to BYO snacks and drinks.

Hope to see you all there!  Any queries call me on 9519 0628 (H).

Marcelle.