[SUBW-A] belated walks register

Mitchell Isaacs misaacs at student.usyd.edu.au
Tue Sep 24 17:06:00 AEST 2002

Hi all,

The walks register for 2001 is now belatedly online at
http://www.usyd.edu.au/bushwalking/info/register01.html

There are 137 listed trips (only out & about trips were included - social functions are not listed unless in the bush) - 98 of these had trip reports sent to this list.

Great work guys!!

I'm now beginning to compile this year's register - so if you have led a trip this year you will eventually receive an email from me checking how accurate my records are. Hopefully this year's will be ready before this time next year!!

Cheers,
Mitchell