[SUBW-A] Critical Mass!!

Richard Wood rwood at Physics.usyd.edu.au
Wed Sep 25 15:39:40 AEST 2002

Hi all,

Critical Mass is on again this friday - the monthly celebration of human
powered transport (ie BIKES, unibikes?, skates, feet..!)

The ride meets at Hyde Park North end at 5:30pm, and then heads off in some
direction for an hour or so...

If anyone is riding down from uni, we'll meet outside Fisher Library before
heading down to Hyde Park. Leaving about 5:15 to get down there by 5:30. If
we get enough people (ie >1..), we can even have our own little cm on the
way there..

cheers,
richard

for people who haven't heard of it or participated in it before, maybe
check out http://nccnsw.org.au/~cmass/index.shtml its very fun, and you
have several hundred people around you to scare away all the cars... a good
way to check out the city, have a ride, or celebrate the holidays..

ps - does anyone know where its ending up?