[SUBW-A] Remote Canyoning - June Long Weekend

Richard Wood rwood at Physics.usyd.edu.au
Fri May 30 10:46:16 AEST 2003

Hi all,

As Dave's trip is burgeoning on the long weekend, I was thinking of
organising a seperate one.

Plan would be exploratory overnight canyoning in remote area of Wollemi
N.P. Maybe meet up with Dave's group for dinner one night if we're in the
same area...

let me know if interested.

cheers,
rich
9351 3384 (uni)
9557 6846 (h)

ps - as i think there was general approval about purchase of more ropes
this year, and with these ropes being thin ones...I might get them before
this trip...probably 7mm....objections?

pps - tomorrow (sat), trip has formed to being up at Mt Banks area...King
Georges Brook ->David Crevasee -> Blue Gum -> Pierces. Depending on if
everyone comes, it may be full, but if you are keen, and people pike, then
you can ring me on 9351 3384 sometime between 4 and 5pm.