[SUBW-A] Lake Macquarie 6/12 Hour Rogaine - Saturday 28th August

Marcelle Gannon marcelle_gannon at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 16 10:54:21 AEST 2004

I've added a new trip to the walks program:

-------
Lake Macquarie 6/12 Hour Rogaine. This is another
navigation event organised by the NSW rogaining
association (www.nswrogaining.org). Beginners are most
welcome. Teams are of 2 to 5 people. The event starts
at 12 midday on Saturday. The entry fee is $38 or $25
for students, including dinner (at 6pm or midnight),
and Sunday breakfast if you camp. You need to join the
NSWRA which costs $20 per year. I can help you find
team mates and transport (cars are required) if you
let me know in advance that you are interested.
Entries close Friday 10th August.
-------

http://au.movies.yahoo.com