[SUBW-A] Bicycle trip Sunday

Stephanie Blows scuthber at med.usyd.edu.au
Wed Jul 28 11:08:28 AEST 2004

Dear all

We are planning a ride this Sunday (August 1) from Mittagong to Robertson and Moss Vale in the Southern Highlands.  The trip is about 80km and will go via the back roads.  We will check out Belmore and/or Fitzroy Falls, and the famous Robertson Pie Shop.  There are a few biggish hills and at least one section of dirt road, but this trip should be fine for anyone who is moderately fit and has done some cycling.

If anyone would like to join us, we are meeting in Mittagong at 9:45am on Sunday morning.  There is a train that leaves Central at 7:35am and arrives in Mittagong at 9:40 (change at Campbelltown).  We will plan to return from Moss Vale - there are trains at 4.04 or 6.05pm .  We might drive to Mittagong so won't be on the train, but will meet people at the train station.

If you are interested in coming please email me or call 9557 5133.

Can someone please forward this to the SU bike co-op list, I have lost the address.

Cheers
Stephanie