[SUBW-A] Another June Long Weekend Walk

David Noble dnoble at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jun 2 09:54:20 AEST 2004

I have just added this walk to the program:

Axehead Mountain Traverse - Starting from Kanangra Walls we will cross
the Kowmung Gorge and plan to camp on Tonalli Mountain on the Saturday
night, and then traverse Axehead Mountain on Sunday and return to
Kanangra on Monday. A fair bit of walking each day and some rock
scrambling on the tops - but the rewards are magnificent views,
spectacular scenery and some great  high camps. Water will ned to be
carried for sections of this trip.

It is the walk that Justin Blows suggested a few weeks ago.

Dave

David Noble
dnoble at ozemail.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dnoble