[SUBW-A] warrumbungles

Ben Kong bkong at student.usyd.edu.au
Wed Jun 23 23:13:16 AEST 2004

Oh and by the way I've added a new trip to the program:

The Warrumbungles - Plans are still fluid, but I'm hoping to fulfil my long standing desire to visit the Warrumbungles and hopefully squeeze in a trip to Siding Springs Observatory. I would like to spend 3 days walking, probably including the Grand High Tops circuit and few other interesting looking places in the park. As per usual, I haven't really spent a lot of time working out logistics, but I am definitely keen to get out of Sydney for a few days, so email me if you're interested and we'll work something out.