[SUBW-A] Unofficial trip report and guide to finding cave art

Anthony Dunk AnthonyD at rocketmail.com
Mon Apr 2 23:19:28 AEST 2007

Hi all,

If you're interested in Aboriginal cave art you can read about one of
the caves I recently found near Woy Woy and see the pics here:

http://adunk.ozehosting.com/redhandscavewoywoy/redhandscave.html

Also, my rough guide to finding art caves is here:

http://adunk.ozehosting.com/artcaves.html

(I'd be interested to hear if anyone has anything to add to my
observations about cave locations).

If there's interest, I may be able to put on a future SUBW trip for a
small group to visit this area which has a high density of art sites
and would make for a good day walk.

Cheers,
Anthony.

----