[SUBW-A] TRIP REPORT: Cave Creek & Cooleman Plain

Thomas Gleeson t.gleeson at student.usyd.edu.au
Tue Jan 29 15:55:46 AEDT 2008

SUBW: SYDNEY UNIVERSITY BUSHWALKERS

TRIP REPORT: Cave Creek & Cooleman Plain
             Kosciuszko NP (northern section)
             24-28 Janurary 2008

Photos: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6358&l=ce398&id=511134958

Eight keen bushwalkers set off for the Blue Waterholes to spend the
Australia Day long weekend exploring the Cave Creek and Cooleman Plain
Area.  We were very lucky with the weather, with Huey delivering not much
more than a short shower on on of the nights.  The caves on Cave Creek and
on the Goodradigbee River were spectacular and we spent lots of time
exploring these.  The Cooleman Plain was also quite nice, with Seventeen
Flat Creek providing opportunities for further cave finding.

The bushwalkers were Gisella F, Meg R, Mary Merlo, Amy Withnall, Peter
Berbee, Peter Harvey, Dave Lee and Tom Gleeson.  Thanks to all for a great
trip.

Mr G.