[SUBW-A] Snow this long weekend (2-4 Aug)

Chris Berwick chrisberwick at mailforce.net
Mon Jul 28 16:02:51 AEST 2008

Hi All

I’m thinking about heading down to the snow for 3 days this coming
Sat-Mon (2-4 Aug), leaving Fri night and returning late Monday night.

I’d be keen to try and reach Mt Jagungal from the Guthega Power station
if the snow and weather conditions are good. Otherwise, I may consider
other options like another route or hitting the resorts...

If the Jagungal trip goes ahead, it would suit experienced overnight ski
tourers (ie; those who’ve skied with an overnight backpack before). So
let me know if you’re interested.

Cheers
Chris
0422 995299