[SUBW-A] Barrington tops

Andrew McArthur andrew_mcarthur at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 19:24:53 AEST 2010

Hi Guys,

I've been on your mailing list for some time now and always enjoy reading your trip reports etc.

I'm planning a walk of 5 or so days in the Barrington Tops region towards the start of next month (Oct). Starting on about the 3rd or so.

If anyone would be interested in coming along, I'd be happy to speak to them.

I've yet to get my topo's to plan the walk, but if anyone has any suggestions on what to see or where to walk, I'd also be happy to hear from them (I gleaned some good info from one of your trip reports).

Please CC my work email in any reply andrew.mcarthur at railcorp.nsw.gov.au

 -

 -

Andrew McArthur