[SUBW-A] Slide Night

Bjorn Sturmberg bj.sturmberg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 17:12:18 AEST 2010

Just a last reminder of the upcoming slide night tonight at 7pm.

Thanks to our kind sponsors Mountain Equipment
http://www.mountainequipment.com/ we have a Kong Hydrobot up for grabs
tonight! As those on the weekends canyoning trip would have seen these are
ideal descenders for canyons! Gotta be there to win - and there will of
course also be snacks and a great tour through Europe thanks to Ashley.

Cheers,
Bjorn

Sent from a Computer