[SUBW-A] Proposed Walk: Wondabyne Station to Pearl Beach Sunday September 25

Bruce Stafford bstaffor at med.usyd.edu.au
Wed Sep 7 14:54:51 AEST 2011

Hi all,

I am proposing a walk from Wondabyne Station to Pearl Beach on Sunday
September 25 (the weekend before the PBT).

This is a long walk - 20km one way, medium level, and therefore will
need an earlier start than normal.
You would need to be on the 7.45am train out of Sydney central (or
7.59am from Strathfield) to be at Wondabyne by 9am.
At the end of the walk there's a coffee shop (but no pub) and of
course trendy Pearl Beach! Then a bus trip of about 25 minutes back to
Woy Woy Station and the train.
This walk is not a good one for the height of summer (gets too hot) so
this will be the last Wondabyne walk by me until next March.
But keep an eye out for more beach walks later this year!

Cheers

Bruce Stafford