[SUBW-A] PUBW TODAY

Helen Smith hsmi7628 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:10:02 AEST 2011

You know the drill: PUBW at Hermann's Bar at Sydney Uni from 5pm -
good chance to organize trips and meet new members of the club.

We've got enough funds for a couple of jugs, so first in best dressed.
Come along!

You'll find us at one of the outside tables with: a pair of crutches,
a chunky knee brace, a trombone, a SUBW climbing helmet, and someone
with an 80s fluro headband....

--
Helen Margherita Smith
18 Rawson Street, Haberfield 2045, Sydney, NSW