[SUBW-A] PBT again, Slide Night Tomorrow, and no PUBW this week

Helen Smith hsmi7628 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 21:46:24 AEST 2011

So, you're probably all sick of hearing about the PBT, but this is one LAST
email to see if I've forgotten anyone. If you need a car space, then you
should have been allocated one.....and if not, then I've forgotten you
(sorry). So let me know if you're not down on the list...Otherwise you'll be
walking, arriving in time for next years PBT (perhaps Chantal's or Emma's
PBT, or another budding student president...???)

It's the uni holidays (why was I working today?), so no PUBW this week or
next.

And, Slide Night is on tomorrow night - 7pm in the Reading Room, Holme
Building with dinner from 6pm at the Flodge.

Cheers, Helen
--
Helen Margherita Smith
18 Rawson Street, Haberfield 2045, Sydney, NSW