[SUBW-A] [SUBW] New trip: Nude bushwalk -- complete with yoga, pilates (hopefully), sunbaking and skinny-dipping (11/03/2013)

Tim Vollmer tim.vollmer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 20:32:16 AEDT 2013

G'day folks,

Given there are 140 new members who have signed up to the club since I put this trip on the list, I thought I'd resend it. I figured it might appeal to a few of the more adventurous new recruits (or just those who like to push their boundaries and try new things). Currently we have almost 10 people coming, so it should be fun, but we can squeeze in a few more.

T2