[SUBW-A] New trip: Easter canyoning on the Bungleboori (29/03/2013 - 31/03/2013)

Tim Vollmer tim.vollmer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 08:47:02 AEDT 2013

*Easter canyoning on the Bungleboori*

Date:29/03/2013 - 31/03/2013
Leader:Tim Vollmer
Email:[LINK: mailto:tim.vollmer at gmail.com?subject=Easter canyoning on the
Bungleboori] tim.vollmer at gmail.com
website:http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=107
G'day folks,

I've only got a couple spaces for this, as the group will need to be small
and fast and I've already got a couple people interested. You must be an
experienced canyoner, who I have canyoned with.

The Plan:

- Head out Thursday night / early Friday morning.
- Operate from a base camp out near the end of Waratah Ridge (about 8kms
from the cars from memory)
- Visit a number of impressive canyons running into the north and south
branches of the Bungleboori, including: Crikey, Froth and Bubble, Bjelkes
Mind, Steep Creek and probably one more.
- Head home Sunday night

http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=107] trip