[SUBW-A] New trip: Another 2 days in the Blue: Glenbrook to Lapstone via Euroka (30/04/2013 - 01/05/2013)

Mischa Vickas mischa.vickas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 13:31:14 AEDT 2013

*Another 2 days in the Blue: Glenbrook to Lapstone via Euroka*

Date:30/04/2013 - 01/05/2013
Leader:Mischa Vickas
Email:[LINK: mailto:mischa.vickas at gmail.com?subject=Another 2 days in the
Blue: Glenbrook to Lapstone via Euroka] mischa.vickas at gmail.com
website:http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=108
Description from the wild walks website:

"This two day walk covers large sections of the Glenbrook Gorge between the
two train stations. As well as winding through the gorge, the walk travels
up onto the ridges to pass Red Hands Cave and camp the night at Darug
camping area. The gorge section from the causeway to the Nepean River
presents many opportunities to get your feet wet, too. This is a
wonderfully picturesque and challenging walk."

I'm planning to get to and form the Mountains by train. Anyone interested?

Mischa

http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=108] trip