[SUBW-A] New trip: MacMasters - Maitland Bay - Kilcare Beach (21/04/2013)

Bruce Stafford bstaffor at med.usyd.edu.au
Thu Mar 28 10:09:38 AEDT 2013

*MacMasters - Maitland Bay - Kilcare Beach*

Date:21/04/2013
Leader:Bruce Stafford
Email:[LINK: mailto:bstaffor at med.usyd.edu.au?subject=MacMasters - Maitland
Bay - Kilcare Beach] bstaffor at med.usyd.edu.au
website:http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=111
MacMasters (Little Beach) to Kilcare via Maitland Bay

I have had a special request to run this walk again!

J'ai eu une demande spéciale de réexécuter cette promenade!
Ich hatte noch einen besonderen Antrag auf diese Wanderung wieder laufen!

This is an easy/medium walk of about 9km, 2.5km of which is on beaches.

Plan is to meet at Woy Woy Railway Station about 10am and drive the fairly
short distance to Little Beach.
Lunch and swim at Maitland Bay which is at the half-way point.
Then to Kilcare Beach where the kiosk makes good coffee!
Drive back from Kilcare Beach (more swimming) to Woy Woy.

I will need at least two people with cars that are happy to give other
walkers a lift from the railway.

Need to bring: good shoes (Volleys are quite OK for this walk),

2 Litres water is ESSENTIAL- there is no reliable water along the way.

Lunch, swim clothes if you want to swim.
If coming up by train, the latest train you can catch is the 8.45am from
Sydney Central (which goes to Wyong). 8.58am Strathfield, 9.22am Hornsby.

Limit of 15 people on this walk.

http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=111] trip