[SUBW-A] New trip: Easy Day Swim and Canyon (31/03/2013)

Monica Wong iimmeowwii at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 14:33:40 AEDT 2013

*Easy Day Swim and Canyon*

Date:31/03/2013
Leader:Monica Wong
Email:[LINK: mailto:iimmeowwii at gmail.com?subject=Easy Day Swim and Canyon]
iimmeowwii at gmail.com
website:http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=112
So, I'm supposed to be studying this weekend, but I figure I can spend a
short day outdoors.

So I will be heading to Dargan's Creek canyon on Sunday. There is a dam at
the beginning where we can have a quick swim and try a few water jumps.

This canyon can be completed in under 3 hours and has some scrambles, climb
downs and an exit up a tree with spikes.

There is also a way to abseil in, so you will need your own gear such as
harness, descender, helmet and gloves. It's an easy canyon, good for
beginners.

Depending on how we go for time, we might stop by Dalpura, another quick
and easy canyon, afterwards.

Will be able to pick up a few people from Katoomba station for a ride in
our car.

Mon

http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=112] trip