[SUBW-A] New trip: Easter Murrumbidgee River Paddle (17/04/2014 - 21/04/2014)

Warwick Counsell warwick at gaxzw.com.au
Fri Apr 4 17:08:37 AEDT 2014

*Easter Murrumbidgee River Paddle*

Date:17/04/2014 - 21/04/2014
Leader:Warwick Counsell
Email:[LINK: mailto:warwick at gaxzw.com.au?subject=Easter Murrumbidgee River
Paddle] warwick at gaxzw.com.au
website:http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=291
4 days easy paddling & camping on the Murrumbidgee suitable for canoes or
kayaks - byo, borrow or hire Flow rate depends on water level which will
determine our put in point as we will do 4 days of a possible 7 day trip.

Some help with loan canoes or Kayaks is possible

Refer to lands dept web for full description
http://www.lpma.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/99729/Murrumbidgee_web.pdf

http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=291] trip