[SUBW-A] New trip: Anzac - 3 days paddling the Tumut River (25/04/2014 - 27/04/2014)

Warwick Counsell warwick at gaxzw.com.au
Fri Apr 4 17:48:45 AEDT 2014

*Anzac - 3 days paddling the Tumut River*

Date:25/04/2014 - 27/04/2014
Leader:Warwick Counsell
Email:[LINK: mailto:warwick at gaxzw.com.au?subject=Anzac - 3 days paddling
the Tumut River] warwick at gaxzw.com.au
website:http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=292
Tumit to Gundagai - easy paddling & camping on the Tumut River suitable for
canoes or kayaks - byo, borrow or hire boats
Flow rate depends on water level which will determine our put in point.

Some help with borrowing conoes or kayaks available

Refer to lands dept web for full description
http://www.lpma.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/117984/Tumut_CT_web_version.pdf

http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=292] trip