[SUBW-A] New trip: canyon , day trips (06/04/2014 - 08/06/2014)

Warwick Counsell warwick at gaxzw.com.au
Sat Apr 5 17:57:55 AEDT 2014

*canyon , day trips*

Date:06/04/2014 - 08/06/2014
Leader:Warwick Counsell
Email:[LINK: mailto:warwick at gaxzw.com.au?subject=canyon , day trips]
warwick at gaxzw.com.au
website:http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=293
Hi All

we are thinking of doing a dry canyon possibly Juggler on sunday & another
on either Monday or Tuesday probably blue mtns or Mt Wilson

please let us know if interested or call for more info

cheers Robyn & Rick Counsell 0419 361269

We can provide gear and transport
previous experience only

http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=293] trip